You are not logged in.

#1 2007-10-22 10:19:06

hammamr
41 posts

Integration of Talend in SpagoBi and JasperIntelligence

Tags: [jasper, spagobi, tos]

Hi,
I'm using Talend as a stand alone tool for data integration and i would like to know what are the functionalities provided from the integration of this tool in SpagoBI and JasperIntelligence (like scheduling,..).

Thanks in advance
Best Regards

hamma

#2 2007-10-22 10:59:01

shong
Talend Team

Re: Integration of Talend in SpagoBi and JasperIntelligence

Hi Hamma

I'm using Talend as a stand alone tool for data integration and i would like to know what are the functionalities provided from the integration of this tool in SpagoBI

You can have a look to the related section of the user guidance documentation to see how to deploy your job on Spagobi Servers. Once you have deployed the job to SpagoBI, (and there some other technical issues to be fixed on the SpagoBI application before being ok), you can execute a job without TOS.

JasperIntelligence (like scheduling,..).

Please see this http://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1494

Best regards

shong

Email:shong@talend.com
Choose Talend, Enjoy Talend!
New & Event: Talend Help Center
Talend-->the global leader of open source data management and application integration solutions!

#3 2007-10-23 09:35:05

esabot
Talend Team

Hammamr wrote:

...i would like to know what are the functionalities provided from the integration of this tool in SpagoBI and JasperIntelligence (like scheduling,..).

Actually, if you are looking for the scheduling et deploying features, you might consider moving to Talend Integration Suite (on subcription): check out the various solutions now offered by Talend: http://www.talend.com/products-data-int … oducts.php
Both JasperETL and SpagoBI ETL bricks are fully based on the Talend Studio. See the respective JasperSoft and SpagoBI websites for more information about the rest of their suite.

Elisa

Talend - Global leader in Open Source Integration

#4 2007-11-19 10:40:40

hammamr
41 posts

Thanks for reply.

#5 2012-03-15 09:09:41

Swapnil Singh

Hi,

I am using Talend 5.0.1 and my OS is Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise and SpagoBI Server 3.3 now i have already integrated SpagoBI server credentials in Windows > Preference > Talend > Import/Export > SpagoBi Server on my Talend Studio now when i try to export my jobs by right clicking over my job and then selecting Deploy on SpagoBI .My SpagoBI server  is also running on the same machine.But my job does not get exported to the following folder SpagoBI_HOME\webapps\SpagoBITalendEngine\WEB-INF\classes and i am not being prompted to with any exception or error.

As in several tutorial i have seen that talend studio asks to select the prefered SpagoBI server to deploy the job to but i am not being asked for it i hope it is only asked in case when i have configured multiple SpagoBI server.

Thnx.

#6 2012-03-15 10:09:35

pedro
3682 posts

Hi

I have tested this issue in TOS 5.0.1.
It's a bug. Please report it on BugTracker.
It should show you some failed info. But nothing happens.

Regards,
Pedro

Only Paranoid Survive.

Board footer