You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

#1 2009-02-12 13:44:01

vpicard
6 posts

Import data in a tFileOutputExcel (problem with an Excel template)

Good afternoon,

I installed the last version of Talend (3.0.3). Before, I worked with the version 2.3.3, now I have a problem with the new version.

I have an Excel file with a template. When I import data in this file, the format of the cells is not retained. Although, with the version 2.3.3 I didn't have this problem.
I think that the matter comes from the Basic settings of the component tFileOutputExcel. In the new version, there is a comboBox where we can define the Font (Arial, Times New Roman, Tahoma...). This comboBox doesn't exist on the version 2.3.3. I think, that when we change the font, the format of the cells change with this new font.

Is it possible not to impose a font to data?

May be the problem is not due to the font. Could you help me to resolve this problem?

Thank you.

Vincent

#2 2009-02-13 11:18:38

vpicard
6 posts

Re: Import data in a tFileOutputExcel (problem with an Excel template)

Good morning,

I bring a clarification on my previous message.

I would like to see if the problem really came from the definition of the font. So, I exported the code source of my job, and I modified it.
Apparently the problem is due to the type : jxl.write.WritableCellFormat which erases the format of cells.

Does someone know if is it possible to disable the comboBox where we can define the font?

Thank you for your help.

Vincent

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy