I've been trying to build a job into a standalone zip for couple of times but i'm being stuck.
My environment :
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data6.3.1
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- java version "1.8.0_121"
- Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_121-b13)
- Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.121-b13, mixed mode)
- I've tried to "Quick Fix" my maven
- I've checked the "Update Maven projects on startup"
Error / Problem :
When I build my project, i always reach the "Building Process" step but then the build job windows is "Not Responding" then crash/disapeer without generating anything. Here is a screen capture of my Problems windows :
All of this has been done on a fresh downloaded ToS with the big data demo project and i was trying to build the job "GenerateWebLogFile".
Do you have any idea why i have this kind of error ?
Thanks for reading
Last edited by davidbon (2017-04-07 04:14:12)